- This event has passed.
Spring Garden’s Taste of Bier & Brats
August 14, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
About this event
We are excited to add this new event to our line up.
Please join us in the intimate Spring Garden Bier Garten and Bier Hall along with several of the areas local brewers. They will be featuring a variety of German Style Beers as well as other varieties.
Your $25 includes: admission; 16 oz. commemorative glass, (3) tickets, each for 1/3 of a pour. Additional tickets will be sold for $2 each for 1/3 pours.
Available for purchase will be a variety of traditional German Brats along with our famous German Potato Salad and Sauerkraut and featuring Flights of Brats. A variety of other foods will also be available for purchase.
- This is a presale event only. Rain or shine. Our Bier Hall holds up to 380 people. So plenty of room inside if it rains. No refunds. All sales final.
- To meet state & federal safety guidelines and manage our event capacities, all guests must purchase their ticket in advance. This event is subject to any current COVID related restrictions and/or guidelines.
- Security will be checking IDs upon entry.
- DD TICKETS: These are Free and available on EventBrite, even if event is sold out. Designated Drivers must present a valid 21+ year old ID and be accompanying a paying attendee. Designated Drivers will not receive a sample glass.
- LAST POUR: Session 1: 2:30 – Session 2: 6:30
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made
- Tickets CANNOT BE SWITCHED between sessions
- For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO DO:
- Bring a valid ID
- Bring your ticket or show on your phone.
- Bring cash.
- Enjoy some delicious German Food.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
- Bring anyone under the age of 21.
- Bring Fido. We love dogs but unfortunately pets are not allowed.
- Bring any outside food or beverages.
- Drink and drive
- Flying Bison
- Gene McCarthy’s – OFW
- Windy Brew
- Buffalo Brewing Co